Monday, February 5, 2007

Sister's in Christ

Speakers at Sisters in Christ

This was my second year attending the Sisters in Christ meeting. I was so excited that my mom attended with me, along with about 30 other women from our church. It was a great evening singing with the worship band and listening to God speak through Women from the southern end of Lancaster that formed the Sisters in Christ meeting about 7 years ago. There are a few things that I learnt there this year. #1 YIELD = Your Inner Ego Laid Down Wow what a great Acrostic. #2 We need to start our day with time in God's word. Before we get sidetracked with the chores that await us. And #3 We need to faithfully pray for each other. By this I mean A deeper prayer time then what I have been doing. If we practice these things We can be a light in Lancaster County for God.

And that is what inspires me to smile!

No comments: