Saturday, February 24, 2007

Yeah tonight we had fun with the Shaeffers!

Dennis & I have two dear friends who unfortunately we don't get to see near enough, Michelle and Dean. OK, OK I know I work with Michelle, but I rarely get to see her at work, and when I do it is for minutes usually talking work stuff. The Shaeffers have a great blog spot called "Fun with the Shaeffers". I often read the fun things they are doing and Suggested to Michelle that it was time for the Millers to have some fun with the Shaeffers. So what could be more fun then to go out and eat! We ate at Applebee's. I followed my diet and choose a Sandwich off their Weight Watchers section of the menu. Although I have to admit the steak and mashed potatoes that Dennis had looked very, very Good!
We then came back to our house and watched a DVD that they brought with them. It was called "Big Fish" I really liked it. We heard a few snores from Dennis but that was understandable since he had gotten up at 5 AM to help cook for a men's breakfast at church. Then when that movie got over, we saw that the movie RV was on TV so we watched the end of it too. We had a great time tonight. We need to do this more often.
And that is what inspires me to SMILE!

1 comment:

Lamar The Revenger said...

check fun with the schaffers for MY thoughts on saturday