Friday, December 29, 2006

A night at the movies

Over the past 3 weeks I have watched more movies then I have probably watched all year. Between all the Hallmark Christmas special Movies, Movies on new channels we now get on Comcast, and going to the movies, I think I broke my record. And you know what there are still good movies out there that I want to see. Tonight we took Samantha to see Charlotte's Web. I think Dakota Fanning is so adorable! But my favorite movie this holiday season was "The Holiday" I loved it! Go see it if you get the chance. Oh yeah and the Local movie rental business in our neighborhood called me yesterday to say that since we haven't been in lately we can stop in anytime this week and get a free rental. Looks like I will be fitting some more movies in before the end of 2006!

And that is what inspires me to smile!

No comments: