Monday, January 15, 2007

Womens' Retreat

I had the most fun this past weekend! My mother and went to a ladies Church weekend retreat! The theme was irrepressable hope. We watch excellent speakers from the women of faith conference. My mom and I also slipped out for part of the morning to attend a Red Hat brunch not far away that was scheduled for the same weekend. Talk about eating too much good food in one weekend! Any way from the few pictures I took I think you will be able to see the fun time that we had. The funniest moment was when a guest panel of experts were to join us to give us some advise on the things we had went over that weekend. Well they were three of the men from our church dressed like women. We were all roaring with laughter! Watch the video is all I can say!
and I was diffently inspired to smile ALOT this weekend!

No comments: