Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Today is my Birthday!

Wow What a great day I had today. You know how it is, you always want you birthday to be some kind of special day, Well mine actually was. Although I have done some pretty great things in the past on January 30th. Like Land in Germany in 1999 for a once in a life time Experience, or set up my new apartment in 2000 because the day before I had moved out and was starting my new life. Even though today might have seemed normal to anyone looking, it was actually what I have been searching and longing for all these years. To spend it with the man I love so very dearly and know that I am loved for who I am.

We had a wonderful dinner at Olive Garden and then went home and watched a movie in the sofa in front of the fire, while it flurried outside. HMMMM Life is good!
And that is what inspires me to smile!